Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Music Room/Hallway/We Don't Really Know What to Call it Room...

So, I finally made some spare time to post about my spare time. Pitiful huh?
My next project was our music room. I keep the piano in it, so it's been officially dubbed the "music room."

I've only really got one before picture. I know I have some pictures of the kids playing on the piano so I may post one of those later, but for now this is it. The next few are of the final result.

My friend had the idea of hanging pictures from ribbons. I bought the frames and ribbon from Walmart and think they turned our really cute. The "Family" sign came from Kirklands. The photoboxes actually have our photos in them. They were purchased at Michaels.

I LOVE this side of the room. The nightlight, vases, lamp and wall art are all from Kirklands. The picture frames are ones that we got as a wedding gift from Linen's N Things. The books are just some old books that I had.

The mirror came from Kirklands as well. I started out by washing down the walls and painting them the color "pea soup."

It is now a functional yet enjoyable room to be in. I love the end results!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love the color of the walls and just might have to try that ribbon on the frames!! VERY CUTE!
It looks like it all turned out just how you liked it!
~Amber

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Slow Downloads With NZB Files You Can Rapidly Find High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them @ Alarming Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]